Saturday, April 10, 2010

3 views with textures

Here is the gallery. This view gives us a nice overall feel for the building's structure, while allowing us to see the artworks on display inside as well as the custom texture applied to the roof. For this texture I used the word "cellular", and the material is stone.



The word I used for the top studio's custom texture is "woven". I applied this material, which is copper, to the walkways to make them stand out a little bit more. I wanted to emphasize their importance to the overall structure.


The bottom studio's custom texture originated from the word "trabecular" and the material is carpet. I thought the inclusion of a carpet with a such a strange pattern would add to the oddness of the studio - it is, after all, meant to be bizarre! The rich blue colour gives the studio a distinguished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment